Writing is hard. Here are five problems that other writers will probably relate to.
1) You see your story as a movie in your head but it ends up as crap on the page.
2) You pause your writing session to research something and somehow end up on YouTube, Tumblr, and Pinterest simultaneously before even realizing that you’ve gone off track.
3) You start writing the first chapter of your new project and you have already plotted the sequel, the video game franchise, and the movie adaption.
4) You’re torn between telling your best friend the twist ending you have planned or waiting to see the look on their face.
5) You get psyched up for writing but when you actually sit down to do it you just end up staring at a blank page and a blinking cursor for thirty minutes.